Currently Watching: The Good Bad Mother


The Good Bad Mother (2023) 나쁜엄마
Directed by Shim Na-yeon, starring Ra Mi-ran, Lee Do-hyun and Ahn Eun-jin.

A drama about a mother, Young-soon, who has lived for her child all her life, and her son, prosecutor Kang-ho, who suffers from amnesia in an unexpected accident and goes back to being a child. (Synopsis: IMDB)

I chose to watch an ongoing drama, so I cannot binge-watch the show and have to wait for new episodes to air. This series premiered on JTBC on the 26th of April, and has only two episodes available. I watched them on Dramacool but it’s also available for streaming on Netflix in selected regions. I like it so far, there’s enough drama to make me want to continue. I’m not familiar with the male and female lead Lee Do-hyun and Ahn Eun-jin and I’m not a fan yet, but I expect to warm up to them as the series progresses. So stay tuned!